- Because of Homosexuality in the French Quarter? Repent America said yes
- Because of Abortion? Columbian Christians for Life said yes
- Karma? The Dali Lama said yes
- Because of warm moist air rising to meet colder air forming clusters of thunderstorms that feed by the earth's rotation created a self strengthening storm cycle? Meteorologist said yes
- Because Adam ate an apple? Most fundamental monotheist said yes.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Why do bad things happen?
In 2005 multiple studies were done to determine the cause of Hurricane Katrina. This specific instance would serve as a general theory of why bad things happen.
Please consider these options and which one seems right for you?
Now your response would indicate whether you used the right or left part of your brain or simply didn't use it at all.
Watch this video
Columbian Christians for life: "Hurricane Katrina satellite image looks like 6-week fetus Satellite picture of Hurricane Katrina at NOAA.com looks like a 6-week unborn human child as it comes ashore the Gulf Coast, vicinity states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida at 12:32 PM, Monday, August 29, 2005" Columbian Christians for Life News