Saturday, October 15, 2011

Brainwashed Christians


Was in a Christian store and I bought this t-shirt to wear to my next atheist event. The owner I believe was a tad suspicious of me. He said, "Oh, brainwashed. hmmm....". I wonder how many they have sold but it says it all. Nasty brain, nasty brain, I will wash out your thoughts with soap if you think anything else.

Here is another one. Giving credit where credit isn't due. The periodic chart was created by Mendeleev. That Jesus always taking credit.


2 comments:

  1. uhhhh Jesus wasn't alive yet in Genesis so it's not even true in the context of the Bible. What dumbasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Jesus was the 'Word' incarnate according to the Bible. As John puts it, 'in the beginning was the word and the word was with God, and the word was God'.

      Doubtful the writers of Genesis ever even considered the concept of the Trinity though.

      Delete