Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Church Without Closets

This is a church sign on one of my recent Sunday rides.

A Church Without Closets

It strikes me very odd because they are they ones who build the closets. Atheist only until modern times weren't even allowed to voice what they believe. They would be persecuted to death and where the Righteous have they power, such as Ghana today, they will do it. The Bible tells them to stone all kinds of people who are different.

Things you can be put to death for (stoning unless noted otherwise)
  1. if you are a medium (Lev 20:27)
  2. if you blaspheme Jehovah's name (Lev 24:16)
  3. if you worship a different god (Deu 13:6-10)
  4. if you rebel against your parents (Deu 21:18-21)
  5. if you are a drunk (Deu 21:18-21)
  6. if you are a woman who is not a virgin when she marries (Deu 22:20,21)
  7. if you are gay (Lev 20:13)
  8. if you work on the Sabbath (Num 15:32-26)
  9. if you are a witch (Lev 20:27)
  10. if your father is a priest and you become a prostitute (burned to death) (Lev 21:9)
  11. if you are a woman and you didn't scream loud enough when you raped (Deu 22:23-24)

By Jesus' time if you even think something wrong you will burn in hell for ever. Well, you were born in sin so it doesn't matter what you do, say or think you are going to hell. But the punisher is also the deliverer.

So there are tons of reason for people to hide. And don't think that facade of a smile on the church goers is there naturally. They have to paste it on to avoid being hassled or worse. Praise Jesus. If I don't believe in Him I am going to Hell so I better pretend I love the Big Guy who put me in this mess only to save me and I have to ignore the former and give him credit for the latter.

I like to think about what sign I could post right next to the one presented. Here is mine:

Free closet - inquire within.

1 comment:

  1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

    HOW NOSTRADAMUS WON ALL THE PARANORMAL PRIZES!

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus


    THE HIGH PRICE OF REVOLUTION

    youtube.com/user/xviolatex?feature=mhum

    ReplyDelete