Monday, May 3, 2010

Bible - message in a bottle

The early am is when my mind is most active. I don't know how the thought joined but the Police's song Message in a Bottle and how God supposedly communicates to the world linked. God could easily - being God and all - talk to us directly as this supposed loving parent to his child, but no he cast a bottle on the water and it lands up on the shore of the Middle East first, then Europe and later the U.S.A. Countless shores it doesn't reach for millennia. There are some shores it hasn't reached yet, but not for crazy humans trying. If that doesn't show the lack of care of a perfect God I don't know what would. Such a lonely Guy.

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world
I'll send an S.O.S. to the world
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment